Saturday, October 8, 2011

And so it begins...


Well here it goes... i have joined the blogger world! If your reading this you probably know i have a sight obsession for anything apple; hence my title ;)
Yesterday was the pre-orde sale for the new iphone 4s! I was completely sold when i learned about Siri! I am so excited about this new feature, its a new beginning of the technology world! Speaking to your phone and having it type a text message, or having Siri read you an email...its liking having your own personal assistant! I linked the video for Siri, you don't want to miss out on this! Fingers and toes crossed i receive my phone in the mail on the 14th!

1 comment:

  1. FINALLY!!! We can link and have one more way to stay connected!!! You can blog about Mac and Nursing and ALL you are going to be able to show off to those docs when they are in need of REAL quick info... Pieta to the rescue!!

    ReplyDelete